- Heavy duty constructions
- The cutting rollers are adjustable and spring-mounted to protect against damage which could be caused by foreign objects
- Rolls: rolls diameter 220 mm
- Rolls length: 1200 - 1800 mm
- Motor drive: motors from 7.5 to 15 kW, 1450 rpm, IP 54, insulation class F
- Roller gaps can vary from mm 0 to mm 3
- The transmission between the motor and the fixed rolls is belt driven
- 20 mm is the max size of stone or foreign object passing through the crumbler
- The crumbler has a by-pass operated by pneumatic piston.
Crumbler with remote control of roller gap:
- The roller gap can be adjusted by means of a servomotor
- The roller gap can be monitored using a 0-10 Volts signal coming from a potentiometer connected to the adjusting screw of the rolls.