La Meccanica’s Pellet mills
Simple and solid, La Meccanica’s pellet mills are characterized by high quality and reliability and very low maintenance costs. The optionals are fully customizable to increase productivity.
• The variable-pitch feeder is driven by a frequency converter
• The whole body of the screw feeder in contact with the feed and the screw feeder shaft are made in stainless steel.
• The conditioner is driven by its own motor
• The conditioner is entirely stainless steel made included shafts and paddles. To obtain the best results from the addition of steam, the paddles of the conditioner shaft are easily adjustable.
Pellet mill Bloc:
• Door: the machine door is entirely stainless steel made with two knife assemblies
• Magnet: a permanent magnet is fitted in the chute to avoid ferrous metal entering the die
• Overload flap: on the feed conveyor there is an overload flap
• Die holder: die holder is made in forging steel and it has a wear ring. Die holder front base is stainless steel lined to guarantee longer life
• Basement: the pellet mill is built upon a heavy cast iron base that guarantees the absence from vibration
• Main shaft: the front of the shaft is a chromed plate for preventing against corrosion
• Drive: the pellet mill is driven by an electric motor via a V-belt transmission. Belts type 5V guarantee the transmission of the motor power with a security factor equal than 1.7
• Shear pin: to protect the pelleting chamber, a shear pin is installed on the rear of the machine
• Lubrication: greasing can be made by the rear of the pellet mill, through the main shaft. In this way, the machine can be lubricated without stop the motor.
La Meccanica’s produces pellet mills for:
Animal feed industry:
Main motor power: from 15 kW to 360 kW (depending by the model)
Capacity: from 150 Kg/h to 25 Ton/h for cattle feed, from 300 Kg/h to 45 Ton/h for poultry feed.
Main motor power: from 45 kW to 355 kW (depending by the model)
Capacity (based on wood pellet 6.0 mm): from 300-500 Kg/h to 4.500-6.000 Kg/h
Main motor power: from 110 kW to 300-350 kW (depending by the model)
Capacity (based on plastic pellet 6.0 mm): from 200-300 Kg/h to 900-1.500 Kg/h