Is a real complete laboratory small plant studied to offer to our client a service of specific pelleting tests.
The line is composed of all the working process steps:
milling, mixing, pelleting, cooling and a laboratory for final analysis of the quality of the pellet.
There can be pelletized animal feed, biomass, fertilizer and recycling materials
Different tests are possible:
• Simple compaction - the test has the sole purpose of checking if the material has the right characteristics to be pelletize. Quantity of material required: min 50 kg - max 100 kg.
• Production capacity - the test is useful to investigate if the material can be pelletized and to define a range of production capacity (to understand which machine can be offered to the customer based on a required capacity). Quantity of material required: min 800 kg - max 1000 kg
• Grinding and/or mixing:In this case the customer wants to do only a grinding and/or a mixing test. Quantity of material required: min 800 kg max 1000 kg.
• Complete pellet production - this test includes all 3 previous tests: compaction, production capacity, grinding and mixing.Quantity of material required :Min 800 kg max 1000 kg.
• Material and hardness - imple analysis will also be carried out on the material (humidity anddensity) and pellet hardness test (PDI).
• Training sessions - the test line will also be used for machine management training for our technicians. Training sessions will be organized for customers, too.
• 3D test scanner - the tool is used to perform scanning tests of already existing plants in order to offer different services to our customers who want to bring some changes or improve their plant.