Our pellet mills are available also with twin motors
- The variable-pitch feeder is driven by a continuous variable speed hydraulic gear motor
- The whole body of the screw feeder in contact with the feed and the screw feeder shaft are made in stainless steel.
- The conditioner is driven by its own motor
- The conditioner is entirely stainless steel made included shafts and paddles. To obtein the best results from the addition of steam, the paddles of the conditioner shaft are easily adjustable.
Pellet mill Bloc:
- Door: the machine door is entirely stainless steel-made with two knife assemblies
- Magnet: a permanet magnet is fitted in the chute to avoid ferrous metal entering the die
- Overload flap: on the feed conveyor there is a overload flap
- Die holder: die holder is made in forging steel and it has a wear ring. Die holder front base is stainless steel lined to guarantee longer life
- Basament: the pellet mill is built up on an heavy cast iron base that guarantee the absence from vibration
- Main shaft: the front of the shaft is chromed plate for prevent against corrosion
- Drive: the pellet mill is driven by an electric motor via a V-belt transmittion. Belts type 5V guarantee the transmition of the motor power with a security factor equal than 1.7
- Shear pin: to protect the pelleting chamber, a shear pin is installed on the rear of the machine
- Lubrication: greazing can be made by the rear of the pellet mill, through the main shaft. In this way the machine can be lubricated without stop the motor.